Sunday, January 20, 2008

Big, Fun, Scary Update (with Crash elements)

Okay, here goes:

1) on my goal of writing 15000 words per month: Not there yet. But I have written 8200, and there's another 1400 currently under consideration (a scene that I might/might not decide to use).

1a) on my non-stated goal of completing the first draft by April: I've managed to outline most of the remainder of the plot, and am making headway actually writing it. So definitely on track.

2) on my goal to have somebody actually read the d*mn thing: I have a buddy who likes to write as well (I've tried getting him to NaNo, but so far he's only done one year - however we have Great Plans for this year's Screnzy), and he's not only agreed to read the story, he's actually pestering me for it! So I'm guessing that'll help keep me on track.

3) finances: shambolic :-(

4) creativity: well, I'm maintaining my 365blog. That counts.

5) website: nothing yet.

6) friendcare: Absolutely. Have plans for get-together with Numero Uno Chick Friend for her birthday, and as stated will probably be doing Screnzy with Numero Uno Guy Friend.

No comments: